Wednesday, May 21, 2014

THE LAST BLOG

This year the most difficult essay was the argumentation. Ever since the day it was taught to us, I've only struggled and barely managed to complete the essays. I just find it difficult to choose a side and stick with it without supporting the opposing side.
The easiest essay on the other hand has to be the rhetorical essay. After teaching us the steps to analyze the passages, writing the easy became a breeze. Everything about the rhetorical essay was just plain and simple. I was able to write it in very little time and still know that it would still be a quality essay.
My favorite novel this year will have to be In Cold Blood. The novel itself was just great but what made me like it even more was the movie. It was just a fantastic piece of literature and i really enjoyed reading it this year.
My least favorite novel is The Things They Carried. Though i enjoyed this book, it will just have to be my least favorite. 
Thank you this year for being an amazing teacher that was always there for us. I could not thank you enough for the times where you made the classes interesting although it was early in the morning and all we wanted was to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment